Hi ! My name is Akihito. Please call me Aki !
I’m a Japanese teacher.
- I have been teaching Japanese for about 20 years.
- I studied how to teach Japanese and English at university.
About my current job
- I teach Japanese at a Japanese language school in Tokyo.
- I teach international students who want to study at a Japanese university / vocational school
and international students who want to work at a Japanese company.
- I teach EJU / JLPT and interview practice.
I also prepare for going on to school and getting a job with the students.
- I teach from beginner to advanced.
About the work I’ve done so far
- At a Japanese vocational school, I taught international students Japanese and how to get a job.
- At a Japanese high school, I taught international students Japanese language, lifestyle, and Japanese culture.
- In a local Japanese language class, I taught Japanese conversation for daily life,
Japanese customs, and manners of daily life.
- I taught a new teacher how to teach Japanese.
- I worked on creating a new Japanese language school.
Let’s study together with such a person!
- I want to improve my Japanese conversation from the beginner’s level!
- I want to pass the JLPT!
- I want to get a high score at EJU!
- I want to study Japanese to go on to school or get a job!
- I want to study Japanese while having conversations on my favorite topics!
Examples of frequently used teaching materials
- Google Slides / Google Form
- Online teaching materials / applications
- Illustrations / Photos / Videos
I will give you an interesting and easy-to-understand class!
I look forward to studying with you!